Amozon

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I Think I Found The Weight You Lost

Guess what!  According to government guidelines, I am overweight!  They are telling everyone to get in shape. Get in shape?  I am in a shape...round is a shape, right?  I'm not fat, I'm fluffy.  I'm just big boned is all.  I just had a baby, (10 years ago), my mommy says I'm perfect and she loves me just the way I am!   Yada yada yada...OK, so I am bigger than I should be and you know what...I am 100% to blame for it.  No one but me made me this way, (although I would like to argue a little about genetics).  I did it!  ME, ME, ME!  Yoohoo, over here!  


The closer I get to 40, the harder this gets.  I am 38 and I do get frustrated and angry with my weight, but not as much as I get with others who blame everyone and everything under the sun for them getting fat! I can say this about blame, when I stopped smoking over 5 months ago, I packed on the extra pounds very well if I do say so myself.  I didn't change the way I ate much, if at all...but by not smoking, my heart rate is lower and my metabolism slowed.  It is still my fault though, lol.  I obviously eat more than my body needs.  Now, the trick is to find that right amount and make it work for me.  


I have lost weight before.  I did a great job!  I lost about 50 pounds, and I am currently in the process of finding it again.  I do not like the word diet, I prefer modified eating plan.  I did most of it with changing my eating habits.  I did not restrict much, it was portion control for the most part.  I had been asking questions and researching all the different weight loss plans out there.  I increased the protein, (leaner protein), I drank water like a fish, I ate 3 meals a day and snacks in between.  I tried my best to increase the fiber, that is one I still have an issue with, lol.  I chose whole grains whenever possible and tried to have dinner gone before 7 or so at night.  I eventually started the add in exercise, and lost more weight, but then for some reason, I just stopped with it all together.  What a dumb ass move on behalf!


Well, here I am again...fluffy, frustrated and ready to make a change.  I want to look good for myself and I want to have a body my husband really wants to check out.  Of course he tells me all the time he thinks I look great, I don't think it would hurt anything to look even better!  Stayed tuned for my progress and see how long I keep my sanity intact!  

No comments:

Post a Comment