Amozon

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sorry for the lack of posting, life has been busy, but I am making progress and hanging in there!  I have been drinking smoothies for breakfast and then topping it off with a boiled egg a couple of hours later.  I was thinking this was pointless and not getting me anywhere.  Until this morning when I weighed myself!  Let me back track a little...


OK, so every Thursday is date night for my husband and I.  On Fridays we usually take the kids out to eat.  So, last week we ate at PF Chang's on Thursday and Cinzetti's Italian Market on Friday.  And to top it off, we went to a birthday party Saturday afternoon at a buffet!  Holy smokes, I should be bursting out of my pants.  But I am not!  And the scale is still in my favor!  I ate about 3/4 of my food at PF Chang's.  Thursdays are my night for not watching too close to what I eat.  Friday, although it was all you can eat, I did not over do it.  I was so proud of myself.  I did indulge in my favorite dessert from there though...Saturday at the buffet I was pretty good.  I did not over do it and watched what I ate.  I passed on the birthday cake even.


After all of that, I was worried the scale was going to kick me off.  So far so good!  I have been good this week.  I drank a smoothie every morning so far.  I was about to pass it up this morning, but when I checked my weight this morning, I was so pleasantly surprised that I did drink it.  I discovered that it is not my favorite and I kind of killed my appetite for a while.  That was a good side effect! lol  


So, here we are back at Thursday date night and I am not going to pay much attention to what I eat.  Since I am down more weight than I thought, I feel like I am in a good spot.  I still have not exercised and I not sure when I will be starting the gym.  I will shoot for a month and pray for the best, lol.  Its all been portion control and trying to eat healthier.  So, so far so good.  No change in the way my clothes are fitting just yet, but I feel better knowing that my weight is starting to decrease.  I have these dreams of what I can do with my body.  What it is going to look like, how clothes are going to look on me.  That put an image in my mind of something I have not had in a long time.  I was 17 when I last had a "little black dress" and I want one!  I am trying to decide if I should weight until I lose the weight or go pick on out now and make it my goal to fit into it.  What do you think?  Please leave comments below, I would love to know what you think.


That is about it for now...kind of a boring blog today, lol.  Stay tuned as I make this happen!


                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment